Help. Hope. Healing

How to Help the Center

The Center for Children (the Center) relies on generous indiviudals, such as you. 
Thank you for your support!



Financial Support

Your financial gift to the Center directly support the important services and programs provided to victims of child abuse and their families through the Center.  Your donations are tax deductible, and there are several convenient ways to give. 

You can donate monetarily online through our secure system.  Your donation will immediately go to helping children and families heal from traumatic events in their lives.  Thank you for considering a gift that recurs monthly or quarterly. 

If you prefer to donate by check, please make is payable to
Western Slope Center for Children and mail it to:
Western Slope Center for Children
P.O. BOX 3978
Grand Junction, CO  81502

If your gift is a tribute to a special person, please let us know and we will send an acknowledgement of your thoughtfulness. 
In-Kind Contributions
Small, everyday items can make a huge impact on children and families who come through our doors.  In-kind contributions made to the Center are tax deductible.  You can help by contributing items from our wish list.
Give Your Time
Your gift of time is a valuable asset to us at the Center.  This allows us to do more with our limited resources.  Please consider volunteering for events and fundraisers, to help with daily activities at the Center, or many other worthwhile opportunities available to qualitifed volunteers.  If you are interested in volunteer opportunities, please contact Jody Lusby at (970)  245-3788.

CALL 970-242-1211

If you suspect child abuse - or if a child tells you about abuse - making a report is very important! You cannot get into trouble or lose your job for making a report that turns out to be unfounded if you had good intentions when you made the report.

All calls remain anonymous.
Reports of known or suspected child abuse or neglect should be made immediately to the Mesa County Department of Human Services Child Protection Hotline at (970) 242-1211 or a local law enforcement agency at 911.

Click here to learn more.